- Is time with your family stressful due to constant bickering and chaos?
- Have your family members lost connections to one another?
- Have you found yourself feeling alienated from those you love?
- Have you and your spouse grown apart?
- Does anxiety keep you from pursuing important goals in life?
- Do you feel hopelessness towards your life?
- Are you experiencing a challenging transition in life?
People generally seek therapy because they are suffering—they feel hopeless. As your therapist, my goal is to help you discover tools that can help you find hope.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please call or email me for a family, couples or individual consultation today.
Jean Ann Cordes, LMFT, LPC, LCDC